a collection of interesting and not-so-interesting things. including information on current & upcoming projects.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

New Chapbooks

The Martian Press (my chapbook publishing company) is going to launch two new titles. They are:

"The Road to Power by Barbara Berger" by Aaron Mauro
"oppidum" by Norah Bowman

The event is going to take place at Mondragon on Thursday, August 18, at 7pm. Be there or awaken one day, in Kafkaesque fashion, as a square bug of some sort.

There will be readings by the real live authors and books will be available for $5 each. Admission is of course free. Also, just for coming, because I like you, I am going to give everyone in attendance a free advance (like, almost a year in advance) copy of another chapbook I am doing, "Seven Letters from the Churches of the Prairies" by Jonathan Ball (me). It may also be my last chance to see some of you before I leave the city for Calgary to do my PhD.

It'll be fun, games, and fair trade coffee. Mondragon is in the Exchange at 91 Albert St. in case you don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home