a collection of interesting and not-so-interesting things. including information on current & upcoming projects.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

link-tastic!!

i was trolling the web & ran across Mark Truscott's site, noticed that he had added my blog to his list of links. made me think i should update my own list. will do so later in the week (or in the night, if i can't sleep --- for now, lots of reading to catch up on).

I have never met Truscott & don't remember ever having had contact with him, so it was a pleasant surprise. particularly interesting since all week I have been scouring bookstores, looking to buy his book Said Like Reeds Or Things, which I have not read but keep reading wonderful things about (i have failed, and it seems i must order the book online, which i will do once i decide what other books i will order alongside it, to save on postage). I've heard it's a very minimalist book, which appeals to me in many ways, since I grow weary of "wordy" poems (though i insist on working in long forms and sequences, I maintain that they are minimalist in essence, paradoxically perhaps, but still).

all these other blogs by poets seem to play host to poems. in the spirit of imitation, i plan to post a poem as well, and maybe more than one, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home