a collection of interesting and not-so-interesting things. including information on current & upcoming projects.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Grimm magazine is out

I just received my contributor's copy of the recent Grimm magazine (www.grimmagazine.com) which is a wonderful little beast. I have one poem -- a vampire poem, for anyone interested in that kind of thing -- in the issue. I am very pleased about this for three reasons:

1. They spelled my name correctly.
2. It is a well-designed little magazine.
3. They distribute widely in the UK as well as Canada, & it's fun to think of my sick little poem being read over tea & crumpets.

Anyway, it should be on shelves now, so you can check it out if you like.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lars Palm said...

I hope you continue the Kafka project. The first chapter was cool.

Also, what's up with Martian Press. Are you still running that?

Take it easy,
Lars

4:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home