a collection of interesting and not-so-interesting things. including information on current & upcoming projects.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Chapbooks

Apparently I have three new chapbooks out. "New-ish" anyway. One is the first chapter of my novel-in-progress, Kanada, entitled An Excerpt from Kanada, in which I is Silent, which is available from me or from NO press (derek [at] housepress [dot] com or jonathan [at] jonathanball [dot] com).

The others are two stranger poetry chapbooks, from kevin mcpherson eckhoff's by the skin of me teeth press, The Present Paradox and π: Archimedes. More info here.

And of course, Bookthug's beautiful little WOLVES (lone.ly). Or, if you speak whatever language this is, you can order it from this mysterious site.

I've got other chapbooks, if you ask kindly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lars Palm said...

that mysterious language is norwegian



jkqmjyqk

7:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home