a collection of interesting and not-so-interesting things. including information on current & upcoming projects.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Goin' on a Holiday...

(see the Mr. Show sketch of the same title)

I haven't been in contact much lately, through this blog or otherwise, and it doesn't look like I will be anytime soon. I apologize to all who feel I am neglecting my personal or professional duties, but I am swamped. This week I am tutoring every morning and then spending the rest of my afternoon/night trying to do 3 weeks of work (this week, next week, and the week after). Next week I will be tutoring every morning and in Gimli working at the Gimli Film Festival every afternoon/evening, and the first week of August I am leaving town on a much-needed holiday.

Trying to do all my normal work, plus put together 4 chapbooks, finish my long poem book Apokrypha (going well), finish off Spoony B, put together a music video for Pat's band (Under Pressure), an experimental film (Worms), and do a comedy short (Opening Band) all before I move at the end of August. Did I mention I'm moving in August? I finally got an apartment so that job is done at least. Anyway, I have to go to work right away, keep it awesome until I talk to you next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home