a collection of interesting and not-so-interesting things. including information on current & upcoming projects.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Spoony B on The Comedy Network!!!

Broadcast rights for my first short film as director, How Spoony B Got His Ho Back, were recently purchased by The Comedy Network!

The film will be shown alongside some other short comedy films at 11:30pm & 3:30am ET/PT, this Sunday, NOV 12!

You can find more info about the show here.

So cue up your VCR and check it out! It's a shortie but a goodie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:06 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

Looks like somehow I deleted my last message to you?

Anyways, congrats! That is so awesome.

11:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like eyes in the mirror, can you give me a little breathing room for the first glance? I'm tired when I get on the internet.

9:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home