a collection of interesting and not-so-interesting things. including information on current & upcoming projects.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Year, New Stuff

I'm back in Calgary and excited about a lot of things. The first thing I'm excited about is going to sleep. The second thing I'm excited about is that Bookthug will be putting out my chapbook WOLVES (lone.ly). The third thing I'm excited about is that I have completed a rough draft of a book-length long poem and will revise/finish the manuscript this month. I am submitting it anonymously to the Snare Books contest so I won't talk about it here until after the results are in, in the interest of fairness, as it is a small Internet world. The fourth thing I'm excited about is that people are ordering chapbooks (see below) and you can too! The fifth thing I'm excited about is all the mail I will get tomorrow when my hold expires. The sixth thing I'm excited about is that I am delerious from sickness and soon will collapse. Oh, and the new Bond film is good too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lars Palm said...

sleep & poetry, what grand causes for excitement. so some wolves will see print, that's cool


zsmiceh

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home