a collection of interesting and not-so-interesting things. including information on current & upcoming projects.

Friday, April 22, 2005

PROST - Emerging - (song download)

On a trip down memory lane, I've been listening to my old music. Including my only real studio recording, which I present to you HERE. It's called "Emerging" and it's by my last band, PROST. I've included the lyrics below.


PROST was:

Jonathan Ball : Vocals
Dean Gamvrelis : Bass
Adam Rossi : Guitars
Jeff Roy : Guitars
Alex Sotiriadis : Drums


EMERGING

All snakes, at some time, shed their skin.
Even I.

When I reach the mainline,
I will take back all my words of wisdom.
When I read the headlines,
I will regret all the money given.
When I breathe in once again,
I will taste and savour.
When I move in for the kill,
I will trust my instincts.

If I ever break I
Want you to pick up and keep the pieces,
So if I should ever die
You will still have something to remember me by.
I bite in, the poison from the past
Emerging.
When I move in for the kill,
I will trust your instincts to fail.

All snakes, at some time, shed their skin.
Even I.

I, who will not trade any of my dreams
for their realization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home