a collection of interesting and not-so-interesting things. including information on current & upcoming projects.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Upcoming Publications

1: An interview I did with poet Patrick Friesen will be included in the next issue of CV2, Vol. 27, No. 2.

2: Some of my poetry will be published in the inaugural issue of Flatlands, a new publication coming out of Brandon. This issue should be online sometime in May.

3: In June, I will launch two chapbooks from my new chapbook publisher, The Martian Press. These books are Film/making, a series of poems by Jonathan Ball (me) & The Martian Press Review 01, an anthology of poetry and prose by various people who are not me, including Rehman Abdulrehman, David Annandale, Gloe Cormie, Nathan Dueck, Ariel Gordon, Ken Kowal, Maurice Mierau, Mark Sampson, and Kevin Spenst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home