a collection of interesting and not-so-interesting things. including information on current & upcoming projects.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Publications

1. I was wrong about when my Patrick Friesen interview would be published. Not the current issue of CV2 (though the current issue is well worth checking out) but an upcoming one. Not 100% sure when it will appear. But you subscribe to CV2 anyway, right? So it doesn't matter.

2. The current issue of Prairie Fire is a fine one, heartily recommended. Good work from (among others) Lindsey Wiebe, Armin Wiebe, Jon Paul Fiorentino, Maurice Mierau, George Amabile, and Chandra Mayor. A special congratulations to Lindsey whose first PF publication this is, with more to come in the future I'm sure.

I am heading off soon to interview painter Ivan Eyre. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home