a collection of interesting and not-so-interesting things. including information on current & upcoming projects.

Friday, May 06, 2005

When I Am Hell & summer projects

A short while ago I sent off samples from my book-length poetry collection manuscript When I Am Hell & other poems to Turnstone Press and I am waiting to hear back from them, which will probably not happen until the end of the summer.

My summer projects are:

- put out Martian Press chapbooks Film/making and The Martian Press Review 01
- get to work on 3rd Martian Press chapbook, which will be a book of concrete poety by Calgary writer Derek Beaulieu
- edit/finish the short comedy film Spoony B in How Spoony B Got His Ho Back
- film short comedy Opening Band
- write a short film for Toronto director Tyler Gamsby, working title: Hell is in the Details
- write a bunch of short stories, hopefully finish off my short story collection Metamorphoses

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm just a blog cruiser...wanted to say hi and good luck!

10:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home