a collection of interesting and not-so-interesting things. including information on current & upcoming projects.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

chapbooks

I have (finally) solved all my problems and finalized all of the design elements for the Martian Press chapbooks. I think I have the system down so I should be able to turn things around much quicker in the future. Over the next two weeks I’ll print off copies & send copies out to people in the mail. & get things in stores & out for review (though I’m not optimistic about getting reviews for chapbooks). Also, I will put up a temporary site at http://www.martianarmy.com/ sometime next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gooday Jon han Ball, I was surfing around and came accross your post on chapbooks quite by accident. Although it was not related to what I was searching for it somehow ads to ones list of lifes experiences.

I sometimes have a soft spot for blogs related to submit articles and /or sites that have a central theme around submit articles type items.

Once again Jon han Ball, thank you for your post.

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home