a collection of interesting and not-so-interesting things. including information on current & upcoming projects.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Martian Press chapbooks

This weekend I am doing three things: 1) recovering from sickness; 2) marking papers; 3) finishing up my Martian Press chapbook designs. All are going well so far. At this point I just have to touch up two photos and wait to be emailed a missing bio and an ISBN. Then the first two chapbooks can be printed. I have a third chapbook lined up too, now. This press is shaping up nicely, after initial delays.

So, these are the first 3 Martian Press publications:


MP001: Film/making by Jonathan Ball

MP002: The Martian Press Review, Volume I by various authors

MP003: Pitt Graphit 129904 4B by derek beaulieu


Film/making is a long poem. The MPR is the first in an anthology series which will appear intermittently, and contains writing by Rehman Abdulrehman, David Annandale, Gloe Cormie, Nathan Dueck, Ariel Gordon, Ken Kowal, Maurice Mierau, Mark Sampson, and Kevin Spenst. Pitt Graphit 129904 4B is a small volume of concrete poetry.

I am looking for submissions for future chapbooks. I have a few ideas for some of my own but I want to keep up this trend of publishing other people. Someday soon I will have some info on www.martianarmy.com about submissions, but for now you can just email me at info@martianarmy.com with your proposals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home